Follow monroe_aly on Twitter

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Emerging Again .....

After a silent and rather complicated year, a new blog post!

I'm very pleased to have been elected to the CWA committee - I will make every effort to do my best for all. First committee meeting is on 29th of this month, so I shall look forward to meeting everyone in London.

Following this, at CrimeFest in Bristol. I have two panels, both on Friday 15th May. The first is at 10.10 am - Identity and Viewpoint: Writing 'The Other' , and is with Quentin Bates. Kate Ellis and M.R.Hall, myself, and participating moderator Alison Joseph.

Here they are:



.                                                                   Alison Joseph

The second is at 4 pm - 'War Crimes'- with  Jason Hewitt, Robert Olen Butler, Laura Wilson, Luke McCallin - and myself as participating moderator.







If you're around in Bristol on 15th May, do come and see us - two lovely panels of authors with scope for interesting discussion!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to Crimefest so good to see u and M.R. Hall

4nr said...

Keep writing You are approachingvsomething new